Innovating far and wide
While we’re proud to be one of the UK’s largest independently owned and operated logistics companies, we’re equally proud of the many international partnerships we’ve built over the past 70 years.
By working closely with clients from far and wide we’re able to continuously expand our thinking and widen our skillsets, which ensures everyone associated with our business continually pushes forward. Furthermore, it provides a chance to take on board best practices from around the world, enabling us to endlessly enhance and advance our approach and stay ahead of the competition.
Our international logistics services include:
- International Supply Chain Management
- Our world-class supply chain management solution keeps us ahead of our competitors and provides our clients with complete 24/7 visibility.
- Proactive vendor management, SKU-level reporting & an analytics hub for our clients to use via the cloud.
- Our exports blend local knowledge and global expertise to transform our client’s supply chains.
- Emerging Markets – HT’s experts assist brands in entering new markets, arranging trade shows, PoA’s and all compliance documentation including duty analysis.
- Freight Forwarding
- Air / Ocean / Road / Rail services, including customs management and compliance.
- A dedicated network of HT offices and partner networks worldwide to assist with any requirement.
- Ocean Freight – FCL / LCL / NVOCC / Break Bulk Cargo / Ro-Ro Cargo / Felixtanks / Specialised Equipment / Perishable Cargo / Dangerous Goods
- Air Freight – Direct & In-direct services / Consolidations / Charters / Critical Shipments / Hand Carriers / AOG
- Road Transport – European road network, complimenting HT’s extensive UK transport network / Full Load Trucks / Groupage services / Dangerous Goods
- Rail – Cheaper than Air, but faster than Ocean
- Multimodal (Sea/Air services) / Cross Trade Shipments
- Customs Brokerage / Compliance
- Compliance – In-house HMRC compliance team to assist with deferment accounts, bonded goods, CFSP & any other HMRC-related enquiries.
- Import Consulting – Best practice in HTS classification, country of origin markings, valuation & duty rate compliance, and import obligations.
- Duty Mitigation Consulting – Duty Drawback relief, correct HTS classification, bonded warehousing, FTZ (Free Trade Zones) to allow minimal duty obligations, maximising client’s margins.
- Import / Export entries for any mode of transport via our in-house customs team
- Duty / VAT credit terms available*