Warehousing Services UK
If you’re looking for warehousing services in the UK, then Howard Tenens has the capacity and expertise to provide a logistics solution to suit your requirement.
At present, our property portfolio stands at a considerable 3,000,000 square feet. This means that, no matter where you and your business are located, we have an option that suits you, as we can provide warehouse and storage facilities almost anywhere in the UK.
Warehouse Storage Services
Our key business channels include everything from food and drink to automotive to FMCG. Our advanced supply chain solutions are supported by a robust and market leading WMS (JDA Red Prairie).
Why Use Us for Warehousing Services?
As a privately-owned business, we take great pride in the professionalism of our warehousing UK logistics services. High service standards, flexibility and reliability are our priority.
We understand that our customers want only the highest level of service, value for money and efficiency driving innovations from their logistics provider. It is for these reasons that we employ a dedicated management team to work alongside our customers, to ensure we tackle any challenges together and work in partnership.
With national warehouse facilities, an extensive UK transport network and specialist contract logistics management, we have the capability to deliver your business’s logistics needs. This is why we are the logistics provider of choice for our impressive customer portfolio when it comes to fulfilling their warehouse storage requirements.
Our extensive freehold portfolio and fast decision making process allows us to provide tailored solutions at competitive rates
- With a freehold property portfolio of over 3,000,000 ft Howard Tenens have national coverage with tailored storage solutions at competitive rates on high quality warehousing.
- Not only does our property ownership underpin the Group's strong balance sheet, but it enables us to be more flexible with our customers.
- By being a landlord as well as a 3PL operator flexibility for our customers is made easy and crucial to our partnership approach.
- We can accommodate most requirements, both short or long term, and would be happy to discuss your business needs with you.
- For further information on our warehouse storage services please contact: Simon Emms - Howard Tenens Director, Head of Property.