We have tried to make this website as accessible as possible and easy to
use for everyone, regardless of circumstance or ability.
We developed the design and layout of the site so that it can be used by blind or partially sighted users. It is compatible with screen readers and can be navigated without the use of a mouse or keyboard.
We are making every effort to ensure that we don't exclude any users. For example:
- We try to use clear and simple language
- We use alternative text for all our images
- The HTML we produce conforms to the standard: XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- All our stylesheets comply with W3C Level 2.1 guidelines
- We have tested the colours we use in the design for contrast.
We try to publish all our text content as accessible HTML rather than in other formats such as PDF. Where we do publish PDFs or other formats our policy is to make them as accessible as we can.
If you find the size of the text on our site too small to read then please follow these instructions to resize the text
- PC / Internet Explorer 6 From the top menu bar, select View and point to Text size
- PC / Internet Explorer 7 From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- PC / other browsers Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press + . To decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press -
- Mac / all browsers Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press + . To decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press -
Please Contact us if you have any questions, if you are having difficulties using the site, or would like to know more about what we are doing to make our websites accessible.
If you have any questions or comments on the website please Contact us.